GM 2608 Key Features
- Shell consists of layers of Double Bias non crimp Fiberglass, Kevlar, and Carbon Fiber.
- Infused with specially formulated Vinyl Ester resin.
- Precision trimmed at 80,000 PSI with a multi axis water jet robot.
- Entire mask is hand chamfered to ensure smooth openings and edges.
- Primed, Sealed, Based, and Clear coated using House of Kolor products.
- Cage is made using 0.187" gauge Stainless Steel wire resistance spot welded and completed
with Electro Polish finish to ensure all impurities are removed from the steel and weld
intersections in order to prevent rust.
- Dual density Poron with a 5mil 3M Pressure Sensitive Adhesive for enhanced vibration
dampening and impact resistant.
- Liner treated with an Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal coating.
- Hand sewn 12 oz Terry Cloth sweatband with comfort foam center.
- Adjustable Low Density Plastazote Chin Cup.
- Specially manufactured Heavy duty Parachute Elastic.
- Completely independent 5 point harness strapping system.
- Protective Fleece storage bag .
- All Stainless steel hardware.
- Lifetime warranty on the shell.
- Available in Small, Medium, and Large (custom padding to ensure optimal fit available upon request)
- 15 colours available (white, sport gold, orange, red, maroon, royal blue, navy, purple,
planet green, galaxy green, silver, gun metal, gold, flat black, black)
- Certified or Pro Cat-Eye cage available
- CSA and HECC certified
- HAND MADE IN CANADA